
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
but if you are RIPPERS!, spammers or haters, i will kick you out of my site!
other than that... feel free to roam around!
bold italic underlined
|
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
♥ posted at: @9:28 pm 0 wishes // make a wish? |
Back gate lock..hiding there..opps!..THis is a secret between us..shhhhh..:$
Someone drop his/her key in the middle of the court yard..Whos izzit??..There a number carved(V5712)..Anyone??..I left it in the General Office^^
Took bus home with Charmaine,Shermin and Wenda..Fun being with them^^
Going to Shermin's house this thursday for revision..
Dance tmr!! Must go..
TO CHARMAINE:I going dance tmr worx!!..Don sad le larhs=)
Had piano lesson today with my new teacher..don noe her name..lolx..quite a famous teacher tt has open many studios of her own!!Cool..she is really a wonder women..^^ ..Must study piano with sch revision...my schedule getting more and more packed lerhs..:'(..Hope i can cope..
-Life saving course
-Dance
-Piano
-sch work..Wow..I am SO DIED!!!..WUWUWUWU:'(
Tts all..need to sleep lerhs...if nt tmr sure sleep in class..Night everyone^^