Tuesday, September 18, 2007
♥ posted at: @9:28 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


17 Sep..Had my BM test..Studied the theory in sch..


Met Shermaine at Toa Payoh Interchange at 4.45pm..But reach 30mins later..Gosh..!I am really,really,REALLY..SRY!!:'(..I boarded the bus just to realised tt i left my handphone at home for charging..Damn!..I walked back from the next stop ..all the way back to my house within 3mins+..WOOTS!!My record..hahas..




Waited for Sherry and Yinyue...then went to Mos Burger to take our "early"dinner..I ordered the shrimp cutlet burger..It was Super Delicious!!You should try it too^^




Just then received msg from Gerald..He say he want to meet me..he at Subway..Lolx..i don even noe where izzit..He called me then Shermaine ans the phone..Diaox larhs...she told him rubbish in the end then ask me go fetch him..=.= ..We went to meet him..He was half drench ..GOD!..He went to swim b4 he meet us..So hardworking worx..*(Unlike him)..Shhhhh...lolx..




Went to buy Mr Bean milk then headed to Mos Burger again..done some revision..Question and Answer period..Abt 6.17 we left for the pool..Suppose to reach there at 6.30..






Done some warming up..we were super nervous tt time worx..Teacher Albert just had tea with the tester..he claimed to have drunk the tester..lolx..he really do have sense of humour b4 the test..:P ..The test was suppose to start at 7 but we waited for the tester like 30-45 mins..Thought the tester lost his way after being"drunk" by Albert..blek..We had a feeling tt the test date will be postpone due to the blockage of lane by the water aerobics..plus the time is late..teacher said he scared the tester would nt be able to finish the test one time..



He gt a call from the tester..Lolx..the tester miss the turn into the pool..Didnt no he was really "drunked" by Albert tt he forget to turn into the pool..Yays!!Don need to postpone the day..=)


The tester said he can finish the test within half an hour..Cool worx^^ ..


MICHEAL LEONG soon arrived..lolx..my heart was beating very fast lorhs..so nervous..i scared my fitness test will fail..


He cancelled some part as we have been tested in life saving 1,2,..CPR was also cancelled as we also passed the test b4 this..so there is only 4 parts to do..




First..Fitness test within 3mins 15secs..I reached at 2mins15+ ..God!!"PHEW!"..I was out of breath after tt..my chest was pain then gt some breathing difficulty..My partner's turn..think she was 2mins 40secs+ ..The longest time was 2mins 55secs!..Our hard work after these months really paid off=)




Second..Save a panic casualty...




Third..Save an unconcious 15metres..do EAR in water..




Fourth...Theory part..(Choose 6 out of 8 questions)






-Name three occasion tt tells eu tt there will be a bad weather


Ans:Strong currents,strong winds,sky is cloudy





-What will eu do if eur legs are stuck in between weeds while swimming?

Ans:Swim to the surface of the water




-Name three causes of drowning

Ans:Electrical shock,chocking and cramps




-What will you do if eur boast capsize near the shore?

Ans:I will leave the boat and swim back to shore..

(The tester said:Only save eurself arh?..lolx.."No..the qn nv state how many people but only me mahx..=.=) ..He said"Gd!I was just trying to test eu=) ..L.O.L ..




-Wat will eu do if a saved casualty is wearing wet clothes?

Ans:I will wrap him/her with dry towel then change him/her into dry clothes




-Wat will eu do if eu see a casualty(non-swimmer)in the open water--sea?

Ans:I will first check for respond then ask passer by to call for 995(emergengy ambulance)..Save the casualty then give him him emergency after care..




In the end he pointed to me at the bottom of the pg and asked me"What is this?" ..I replied"MICHEAL LEONG"..He said"Who is tt?" ..Lolx..I almost burst into lauhter and said."YOU!!"..He gave a big smile and a thumb up"GOOD!"




At the end of all the test..He commended tt Everyone passed..YAYS!!! ..This calls for a celebration^^ ..I guess he was in a gd mood tt day cause he closed many eyes to my friends even when they ans wrongly...He was really humourous tt day..and more cheerful than tt time when he tested us our Life saving 1,2,3..He ended every thing by askin Araven to say"HIP HIP..." We continued with "HOORAY!!"..This goes on for 3 times and the test officially ended=)



We gt back our previous badges..Life-saving 1,2,3 and CPR Cert+Badge ..Took pictures of them :






Proud to Finish the major part of Life Saving=)...Congratulation to everyone in Life saving group...Sherry,Yinyue,Shermaine,Rosand,Gerald,Vivian,Araven,Tyson,Jian Wei and Me!!..lolx..Thx to Teacher Abert for all his guidance,teaching,patience,hard work and supports!!..And nt to forget the other guy in life saving class for giving us eur moral support!!

Looking forward to the next test GOLDSTAR..Followed by AM..Hope our class can remain till the end of the whole course^^ Love all of eu..MUACKS:@


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011