Sunday, March 11, 2007
♥ posted at: @4:26 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


If eu don wanna go out..Just tell me..why must eu tell others and and create unnecessary misunderstanding..You are just purely problem creator..

I didnt expect eu to be a friend betrayer or "Big mouth"...Eu seems to be just tt perfect innocent person in tht perspective..Why must eu do things tt change my image of eu...Worse still...by betraying me!!I hate people tt does tt:[[

Why must eu lie to me??At least a simple explanation that can be accepted?!!..SPEECHLESS:

I don noe which word eu say is true..Should I believe eu or nt in future is still a "BIG" Qn mark?????????????????????????????


I thought of being a gd friend to eu...but now..I am still in a dillema=.=..Just to look forward to better days in future...



◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011