Saturday, March 10, 2007
♥ posted at: @9:32 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Doing my D&T project..Finish liaox..Yay!!..."Happiness usually come with bad stuff"..I totally agree with this.A call from eu..The words that eu say is still in my mind..My dreams..And my nightmares..:[

It is not eur business if i am going out with anyone..Who are eu to me man?!!I am only going out after the project..And wat i do after the project doesnt concern eu..Its my life..my prob..my business..eu are just an outsider..Don interfere my life..I can do watever i wan to myself..Just gt out of my sight..I going out..Doesnt mean i nt going to do the project right??And when i say i am going to end at that time..I keep my promise..But wat i do after the project,it doesnt concern eu..so shut up!!

I don noe why these few days eu kept doing things that hurt my feelings?I don rmb offending eu..Why must eu do this to me?..I don wan to go back to the past..Its toturing..I don wan our friendship to break again and again...


And I really wan to ask..Why must eu create a story of ur own to break out me an my friend friendship??Does it concern eu or make eu happy??Eu are just purely cruel tt i can say..I really don noe wat have gone into eu..Eu make me feel as if eu have gone back to eur old self..And its a bad sign..If eu don like me as a friend..Just tell me larhs..Don do things tt is lame..I don like it..

DON EVER SPOIL MY MOOD AGAIN!!!!!!...Thx:DDDD

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011