▸ Help me pls!!I beg u ... ♬
Monday, January 08, 2007
♥ posted at: @9:19 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Very restless these few days..I really dunch noe who I really am..Everytime when the teacher ask to describe ourself..I dunch noe how to say..
I dunch noe why these few days I feel like quitting prefectorial board..I really felt that I am restless and useless lor..I dunch feel a sense of belonging in prefectorial lor..People will avoid talking to me..Taking away credits..haix..I don want any fame or wat ..but all that I have don .. To me is like flowing down into the drain...U may think that I am being sensitive..I admit I am abit..but thats wat human are..I really cannot take this type of toture anymore..I REALLY CAN'T STAND IT!!..
Hiax..I really dunch noe wat I should do..Taking out my badge and give it to teacher?..Or just to control it and give myself more time to consider..??
I really want to talk to someone ..but i dunch noe who can I trust and talk to..Sobs..wat should I do..someone pls help me from this burden..!!!

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011