▸ Dancing at Hougang green for the lift upgrading ... ♬
Saturday, January 13, 2007
♥ posted at: @1:42 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Wa!!Today wake up damn early sia..Teacher call me go dance lor..haix..Hahax..But at least gt merit point:]]
I went to school abt 7+..Miss kong ask us to dance for her to see the formation..Then at the ending part then Jermaine last minute went to back out..Lawl very wat lor..somemore theis is not the first time she did this lor..I was quite fed up with her at that time..haix..I really dunch like to dance solo in front of so many people lor...so embarassing :[[...But no choice lor..Miss kong keep asking me to dance alone and the rest of my fellow friends also did the same thing...No choice but to agree with them lor.. Later went to make up....I make up for Janice and Dorothy:]]I lub helping people to make up..Then abt 10+ we reach our destination at hougang street 51 blk 553...So many people worx!!Then Mrs cheng said we must dance on the floor cause the stage too small liao..Lawl..I dunch like to dance bare-footed...On the stage i can but I dunch like to walk on cemement floor without my shoes lor..Haix..Who ask its for dance..sobs..
A few min later its our turn..Before us were the bands and the lion dance and the choir..Wa they perform damn nice sia..thats wat i say:]]
When its our turn,we were like all so nervous..The place was like so small that we hardly dance properly..But the outcome still nice lar..Many people take out their phone and took pictures of us..Haha..
After the dance,I take bus back to school with Miss Kong and Jiaxin..From there my father and mother pick me up...
Fun lar..But very tired:]]Bye for now:)..

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011