▸ Go SHERILYN's hse ... ♬
Friday, December 08, 2006
♥ posted at: @5:14 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


HI EVERYONE (((:

Yesterday dam fun lorxz.
Went out with Sherilyn (my cousin) and her mother.
To J8 followed by Toapayoh.
Then dinner went out with my big cousin to eat dinner.
Cause its my Grandfather's birthday today.
Then we went to FORBIDDEN CITY to see the place.
So yesterday we went out.
Then at night at about 11.30PM
I went to Sherilyn's Hse to stayovernight.
We played till 2am then sleep.
Then today WAKE UP.
Play until now. then decide to blog.
Still at my cousin's house larxz.
I show u all a pic of her..



She cute right?xP
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHERILYN: NO LOR.
BEVERLY: Yes Lor
SHERILYN: LIKE REAL ARHS
BEVERLY:ITS REAL MAH!?
SHERILYN: I DUN CARE, IM NORT CUTE AND.. TADA NO MORE REPLIES. ((:
BEVERLY:LAWL!! FINE LAR...U WIN K???
SHERILYN: LET'S SEE. ONE MORE REPLY THEN. BYE CHIO BU

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011