Tuesday, November 28, 2006
♥ posted at: @9:30 am
0 wishes // make a wish?


Yipeee!My computer finally fix..XDDDD..Wa..!Very long never post already..Very busy these few weeks cause dance exam coming ler..Hmmmm..This coming sunday-3rd December..Lawl=.=I cannot remember all the dance step lor..My whole class can at least remember half of the syllabus I can only remember some..Haiz..sure fail the exam de..Sob:'(

I dunch noe whether or not to go for the prefect camp cause I have alot to catch up for my dance exam ..If I go for the camp..I will miss out alot of lesson worx..Haiz..I also need to attend my school dance lesson cause SYF is next year and we also need to perform for chinese new year..Haiz..both sides is equally important and both teacher are rushing me to go for their class..and (I dunch noe why both sides lesson always falls on the same day so I must choose which side to go to..)

Lawl..Why must it be so hard on me..:((

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011