Friday, November 10, 2006
♥ posted at: @1:50 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Why must all of you blame me ??Its not totally my fault lor...I also don noe its teacher birthday..She also neber tell me how on earth am I suppose to noe..And its true that I really don get the feeling of the dance movement wat..Since u say I pissed of the teacher..then y not tell me to quit dance so that teacher will not be sad and pissed off..further more,it would be a great birthday gift ever..She will surely like this gift...
I really want to noe this wll also made her pissed off??Why must u tell me that I piss her off but don tell me the reason..I really want to noe my mistake..Why keep avoiding me??

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011