Thursday, November 09, 2006
♥ posted at: @10:06 am
0 wishes // make a wish?



Today so tired..yeaterday night do packing for my sis camp until late night..Stupid bus driver drive until super slow make me late for school..haiz
After the science research excursion to the orchid farm..Baby and Esther accompany me to the Drama room for my dance class..So nice of them..I left my things in the room then went for my lunch..the canteen only sell cup noodles,drinks and a stall that sells noodle..I went to buy myself a plate of miserable bee hoon..
Later I went back to dance room for warm up...And my nightmare soon came through..The dance was like OMG!!! The meaning of the dance was suppose to be a group of peacock dancing but it turns out to me as if I am goin to perform an Indian dance lor..
And wat make me confirm my feeling is the costume..is like OMG..It was so like Indian costume lor..WTH..
Then when dancing that time,the teacher call us do the turning again..lawl..I hate turning lor..make my head go giddy ler she still say i turn so slow
Then the movement for my group was so not like peacock dance lor...Haiz...Then later the teacher ask me wat happen to me today why don dance properly...she say I dance for so many years should noe how to dance properly..
I wanted to reply her that because I dance for more than 11 years thats why I never put in any effort to this dance...A dancer must first feel the connection between herself/himself and the dance ..next she/he must be able to feel the feeling and the mood of the dance...before she /he could produce a nice and neat work...lawl..don tell me she don even noe abt this ...ok even if she could feel the dance,it doesn't mean that i can feel it right??...WTH lor..haiz..
I don think I will dance for the SYF and Chinese New Year cause I think whether I am there or not there isn't any different..cause there will be new badge of student coming in next year..so they can perhaps replace me:)...

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011