Friday, November 03, 2006
♥ posted at: @2:24 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?



Today Jermaine and Charmaine came to my house to find MiMi...Charmaine come so early..10am..I just wake up lor..Then Jermaine come at 11am.
Then later we ate Bee Hoon..Yucks!The food sucks=.=We went to the market to ask the shop owner if she saw MiMi..Then she asked"Where u all caught the kitten from??"We were like so pissed off then we walk away without answering her question...
Then later we asked another owner..A guy..He told us that a lady who likes cat brought MiMi home..We were all relieved after hearing this news then we went back to my house to play Monopoly...
Haizzzz I lost in that game..Stupid Charmaine and Jermaine keep bully me lor..Sob Sob!!
Abt 4 something they went to take a bus to go home...Although fun but I got scolded because Charmaine went to bang my piano ...erm..my grandpa's favourite piano..Haizzz...

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011