Friday, November 03, 2006
♥ posted at: @9:19 am
0 wishes // make a wish?



The day before yesterday, after dance lesson, Me,Charmaine,Jermaine,Kelin and Jia xin went to Hougang Point to eat lunch at Mcdonald...So bad luck saw Lynette=.=...We chat while eating..so fun sia..
After lunch,we went to shop at second level..then we went to the playground to chat..A 11 years old guy called Glenn -from Habbo hotel game keep calling Jermaine..Then we ask Jermaine to put loudspeaker...that small boy so vulgar one..Then Jia xin not happy go and scold the boy then we all start laughing..
About 2.35pm,we decided to go Jia xin house to play..Then we took bus 845..At the bus stop,we saw Vincci and Zhiyang together..then Kelin took out her phone and take picture of them...But she forgot to put silent moad so the phone produced a loud sound..Zhiyang and Vincci turn aroun and look at us then we keep on laughing..haha
When we reach Jia Xin house,Jia Xin bought alot of tibits for us..so good of her..We went into her house and played 'UNO'Jia Xin brother so helpful and kind..So I made him my boyfriend...lol..
About 3 something,Jia Xin sister came back home with two boys..one of the boy carry two kitten..so poor thing lor..he carry the kitten then throw them on the box..one time they drop the kitten on the floor..blood could be seen in its mouth..OMG!!
One of the boy ask us"Which Jie Jie wish to adopt these kittens?"We went to Jia Xin room to discuss about this..Then I told them that my block has a lady that keep many cats so I told them that I will take the kittens to avoid the kittens from getting further abusements..
We took the two kittens from them..The kitten seems to be very happy..they started meowing and hug us when we carry them..When we heard them meowing..we felt very sad and touched..Kelin even cried..Poor Kelin:(
The kittens were brother and sister..We name the male "Fei Fei" and the female "MiMi"
We gave them water to drink..About 4.30pm..It started raining heavily..It was quite late so we decided to go home..But we cannot bring the kittens home so Jia Xin told us to take a taxi home..She paid $5 for the taxi fare cause she lost the other $5 dollar .
The stupid taxi driver go the wrong road in the middle of our destination..We still must pay for the extra fare lor...I wan to complain sia..stupid him..If not for my friend..I will demand a refund for the extra fare he owe us..$$$$$
When we reach my block,we put Mi Mi and Fei Fei down on the floor..Mi Mi so cute when she walk..HaHa we keep on laughing at her..Later we saw a cat that is the same colour as Fei Fei then we put Fei Fei beside the cat..The big cat went over to Fei Fei and sniff..Later instead of playing with Fei Fei the cat went away..I think it knew it wasn't his child..lol
We later went to find the lady that keep many cat one..But nevertheless..seh moved house ler..so sad lor..Pity the two kitty..Haiz=.=
Then later a lady came over to us and ask if we want to keep the kittens cause the cleaner told her that we are playing with the kitten=.= (We save the kittens lor..Pls lar) Then we explained to her she said she is from cat society..she usually come to blocks in Bishan and feed stray cats..
We said that we will take care of the kittens...Then I told my friend that I will bring to school the next day cause I noe my parents will not allow me to keep the kitten one..They said ok then went back home..
I brought the kitten home and put it outside my house door..I went inside my house to get some fresh milk for the kitten to drink..Then suddenly..My maid shouted"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I was like wat?? Then i turned around and saw the kitten came into my kitchen..I carried the kitten outside and put them into a box but they jump out again..haiz
They ran all around the corridor..And i ran about like mad ..It took me about 20 mins to keep them back into the box..This time i put many shoes on top if the box in case they ran away...
At night about 10pm..I came back from my tuition,I found one big hole in the middle and found later that it was there to give the kitten air..Then when I was about to sleep,about 11+..My aunty came to give my grandpa something...Then suddenly The MiMi ran into the house...My sister gave out a shout and ran into the room..My maid carry teh cat outside and put her back into the box..My father was awake when he heard my sister voice..He told the maid to bring the two kitten downstair..Lawl he so cruel to leave them downstair..They are still small lor..
I was very angry with him and stomped back into my room..When I was sleeping..I could hear the sound of the two kitten..Their cry was so painful and sad..I feel very guilty and cried..I really pity them..Sob..

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011