Sunday, July 15, 2007
♥ posted at: @3:32 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


ON 15 JULY...I was so damn pissed of by tt idiotic bangladesh...keep prank calling me larhs..WTF!!!!

Then went online..stupid guy keep asking me how to sound stead if he likes tt girl..wat tokin him..how would i noe larhs...keep askin as if i am his thinking cap...I was really frustrated the whole morning...

Don noe why the next person to chat wit me was him..I didnt mean to vent my anger on him..is just tt i was really frustrated and he keep giving un wanted comments..after seeing those words he said..i have nth better to say but to blabber rubbish out of me..In the end our misunderstanding just gt worst..haiish..I am really sry is just tt sometimes i really wonder what makes me accept eu and do eu even understand girls??! ...I leave it up to eu to think..the conclusion will be made soon after we noe each other better..


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011