Thursday, April 19, 2007
♥ posted at: @3:19 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


These few days was too busy to do blogging...Art Fiesta and SYF...Oh ya..Our Chinese Dance group got a Gold for the SYF!!CONGRATS TO EVERYONE:]]..Art Fiesta was a sucess to all chinese dancers..Majority claims tt our group dance was fantastic even Mdm Ng:DDD..HAHA!

But worse of the worse have came straight after Arts Fiesta..A call form the hospital had said tt my Baby Sis cannot make it and passed away..I was so damn shock after hearing this news..Before I was like deciding to celebrate after the long tiring dance and finally a rest..But next came this news tt almost broke me down..

Went to sch myself..Totally no mood for studies..Kept thinking wat will my parents reaction be..haiish..I was like keeping the matter to myself but there is just too many tears for me to hold to..I just cherish kinship very much..I was told by my parents tt my sister will be back home like 1 month..I was preparing toys,books,games,names..etc. for her and was planning on how to be a good sister for her..But her days on earth just last for 12days..I just cannot accept this..

Well.. I was being consoled by my teachers,seniors and friends like Uthara,Lynn,Jia Xin,Ridginia,Joey,Charmaine,Ginia,Chu Qiao,Velda,Esther,Yuki,Kennethe,Jo'di,Miss Khong,Mdm Ng,Jermaine...Thanks to all of your concern:D..

Hope I will be able to accept this reality in the world..

Note To Benecia:No matter where are you now,I will always rmb tt i have nt one but two sister and tt eu will be the most adorable and pretty sister I ever had..You will never be forgotten by us..Maybe you are just not suitable in this world..Hope you will be able to find a better family and live your life in peace..Big sis and second sis will never forget you de!..Love you forever:-]

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011