Monday, March 12, 2007
♥ posted at: @3:32 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


*YAWN*Tired sia..woke up at 6+ to go school for IPW project...Started at 9+ then Jiayun write some points down..Maureen,Me,JiaYun and Vanessa was there..Edna gt guitar practice so she will be coming later..During the project,JiaYun said me and Vanessa will do the report then she and Maureen will write out the points..But from 9+ to 11+ We did nth..just a few sentence..I was like sitting there waiting for the instructions while Mureen was listening and looking at the information..Then JiaYun and Vanessa keep leaving the place..leaving me and maureen there discussing..then they go so long then come back then go again..Thus,from 9+to start the project..become 11+..waste time lor..Haiish...

Actually wanna go out with Andrew,Xiao Hui,Uthara and Naomi..But Uthara and Naomi gt modern dance..Then Xiao Hui gt judo..Then Andrew don wan go liaox..So end up going out with Baby and her sister..Ahas:DDD..Long time never go out together liaox.!!

Thank eu Baby for the birthday present worx!!LUB IT VERY MUCH:DDD...PIGGY..HAHA..MUACKS!!

NO MOOD THESE FEW DAYS..DON NOE WHY..I HAVE BEEN ASKING THIS QUESTION TO MYSELF MANY TIMES..NO ANSWER WAS FOUND..SRY PEOPLE AND FRIENDS IF I HAVE DON ANYTHING THAT EU DON LIKE..JUST IGNORE ME IF I HAVE DON ANY THING TT OFFENDED EU...I WILL TRY TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE ASAP:]]PSPS

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011