Friday, March 09, 2007
♥ posted at: @11:36 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Wat the****larhs..Warn eu damn lots of time don do tt eu still insists on it..I will never forgive eu one!!!!!!I have already bear with eu for a long time liaox..And eu force me show my anger to eu..Apology doesnt help to solve this matter k?!!!...And its nt a funny problem to laugh at...Wat if people does tt to eu in future in front of so many people..though is is all of the same gender..But is privacy..I am telling eu now tt this is privacy in case eu don noe!!!!!!Nt only eu didnt apologise in the first place..eu still push back the blame to others..wat kind of friend r eu man..Now i realised wat kind of person are eu..And i will always bear that in mind..Thx to teh people tt are in the seen today if nt i will really make the matter worse..In my whole life..this is the first time i encounter this..And why must it be eu??

I really hope eu can stop this idiotic,lame and irritating behaviour..Its really DAMN annoying:[[[


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011