Friday, March 16, 2007
♥ posted at: @11:36 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Today prefect camp quite fun..Make lots of new friends with my new junior!!^^But last year bonding camp was better..Thats wat i think larhs...

Played games like..ICE BREAKING,DOG AND BONE,TELEPHONE,SQEEZE AND SPREAD,SKID,WATER BOMB,SINGING,THOUSAND LEGGED CATERPILLAR,VOLLEYBALL...etc..

Then the seniors talking..Make me sleepy *YAWN*..OPPS!!

Don noe why my mood was damn bad tt day..I see people in the board like all my enemy..didnt enjoy the whole camp..I feel like everyone in the camp is against me=.=Grhhhhh!!!!!!!!I HATE EVERYONE..at that time only...nt a serious one..is just tt my mood changed me..:'(

Noe Juniors name..not sure if i still can rmb...Lets see..

-YUKI
-LEXUS
-EDDINE
-SHARLENE
-LIYING
-BERRY
-JERRY
-JONATHAN
-JO'DI(SEC2)
-RICHGINIA(SEC2)
-JIAWEI
-XINGYI
-MICHELLE
-SHERLYN
-WEN YAN

..the rest forget liaox..sry..:[..

Didn't play waterbomb..Just sitting in places which are quiet to read a book that i have brought along..Then Chatted with Jiong Rui..Haha..Lub chatting with him..liften my mood..Thx:DDD..

Senior like..Benjamin,Juian,Qihao,Ahmad and Hui Kang..Came back to school..

BBQ food..I ate sausages,BBq marshmallows,Thats all..

Went to the teacher launch..Wa!!RoxX man..Fully Air-conditioned!!..Mrs Goh and Mr Chong togather with us brought up remainding food upstairs to cook the left over in the microwave..WOOTS!!Technology..suppose to BBQ it..In the end the food were being cooked in the microwave..xP..Me,Cheri,Naomi and Wayne ..Oh ya..Zhiyang was upstairs eating the chickin..YUM YUM!!

Thn last dish was ICE-CREAM!!!haha..Dessert for us:]

Brought home a box containing a few sticks of Otah,Sotong and stinrays covered with aluminium foil..Daddy and Mama brought me home then went to dance school to buy some acessories that cost more than a hundred!!To be specific..$143!!..Bought point shoe(for ballet),Dance slippers,Leotards,Stuff for "Jian"..Thats all..so ex man..Grhh!!Haha..gd stuff are like this..

Hope to have better days in future..EDDIN DON MIND IF I AM A LITTLE HARSH ON EU..REALLY BAD MOOD..BUT NOT SOMETHING EU NEED TO NOE..PLEASE UNDERSTAND:'(..I GD MOOD LIAOX THEN TELL EU..DON THINK I HATE EU.. I DON MEAN WAT I SAY..xP...

-END-

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011