Wednesday, March 21, 2007
♥ posted at: @3:31 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Never post yesterday..Was busy with the IPW thing..Do the whole powerpoint and scanning the pictures of the home to the com..And i FINALLY noe who to scan picture into the com liaox after meddling with the scanner for like more than half an hour=Staring and pressing the buttons on it..lolx.. I sounded like a DUM DUM..Opps:$By the time I finish the powerpoint..Its like already 2+..*YAWN*...At least I manage to sacn off all the pic and finish off those slides..:DD..A full SATISFACTION!!100%..Haha...

Today school is as usual..MY skirt gt back to normal..Mouth still pain..Eating very slow..Sobs:'(

Next wednesday another appointment for tooth extraction..GRHHHH..Lost of blood again D:

Be happy tmr :DD

EVERYONE IN 2E1 RMB TT THERE WILL BE MATHS TEST ON THIS COMING FRIDAY 23/3/2007!!GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE:DD

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011