Wednesday, March 28, 2007
♥ posted at: @11:51 am
0 wishes // make a wish?


Sobs:'(..My teeth hurts...Lawl..Stupid dentist extract the tooth so pain one..SIAO!!!..Last time one better lor..Grhhh>0<

Blood dripping all over again...so pain!!!AHHHH...Cannot eat again larhs..xP...At least I won be doing the announcement for at least a week again..YAYS!!

Never go school today so sian..I MISS SCHOOL MAN!!Lawl..Got science tuition today in school and the music lesson after school today ler..sobs..cannot go!!!!...

Next week do braces ler..Sian..Don noe how will i look like??!!...Haiish..I don care abt the look..Only care abt how pain will it be:$

Lawl..Braces cost more then $100 lerhs..Next week must bring many many money liaox..later nt enough to take taxi home..hehex..

Tts all for now..i wan rest liaox..No painkiller somemore..ahem..gt abit cough comin liaox..haiish...:[

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011