Tuesday, November 14, 2006
♥ posted at: @8:33 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?


Today I went to Thomson hospital together with my parents and sister...And guess wat??My mom was found pregnant..YAY!!!So happy but it will be younger than me by 14 years..Wow ..then I will be old by then..Hehex:P
Later I went to school for dance practice..And met up with Vanessa..Haha ..she so happy when seeing me...So BHB...Anyway..I also very glad to see her finally after the damn long school holiday...I went to the toilet to change my clothes and came out that time,I saw Tjia Ying and Shane..Haha..They are still as jolly as before...so playful..Shane still remain as cute as before..Hehex..Then Vanessa went to pull my hair...Cause I went to cut my hair..sos damn short worx..almost cannot tie up my hair...Then I went after chasing her cause she went to take away my comb when I was trying to tie my hair..Next , she went to throw it to Jia Ying..( Oh Vanessa!How nice are u..)The I ran after them just for my comb..Haiz...
After that I went to my dance class...Lawl teacher call me dance the Dai Zu dance lor..I don want to dance that dance worx..so wat lor..
After break, we continue with the SYF dance..That dance was much more nicer than the chinese new year de lor...
Night..I went for my piano class..The teacher was not in singapore at all..Never even inform me..Wat a waste of my time..Haiz..Then I went there to play with the ink pad..so bo liao xDDD....

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011