Tuesday, October 24, 2006
♥ posted at: @4:38 pm
0 wishes // make a wish?



Yipeeee!! 1E5 girls all go to express next year..Congrats to all of euuu
Dance rehearsal for the speech day so sian and so tired..hiaz..don noe whether end of this year want to quit chinese dance or not..really very restless ler
I yesterday almost quarrel with Jermaine..haiz..she so irresponsible..Maybe i just cannot force people to be better..And also the teachers was very frustrated with the people from chinese dance..they told me to call my friends to lower their volume..they just don listen..I have no choice so i shouted"OI!"Then suxian turn around and say wat?I was like=.=Her voice was the loudest and she didn't knew that..Then she told the rest of the dances that i shouted at her and the big commercial starts..so irritaing..A BAD DAY IT WAS..

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011